1. Flowing with the current.
2. Overwhelmed, face wet, feels like wrong direction.
3. Fight the current.
4. Wonder why everyone else is going in the wrong direction.
5. Get tired and almost drown.
6. Exhausted and humbled, flow with the current.
7. Cautiously observant, notice how shallow it is.
8. Current begins to overwhelm again.
9. It’s shallow, unsteadily stand.
10. Pushed over, face wet, back to flowing.
Flow, submerge, stand, stumble. Repeat.
Perhaps after each iteration, adapting to the flow becomes easier, submersion occurs less often, and standing becomes more steady, making stumbling less likely.